This course will help investors to develop hands-on Technical skills to analyze stocks in the Global Market, search for trading opportunities, risk management, traders’ psychology, maximize profit, and minimize losses.
This course is accredited under IBF standards. SkillsFuture credits can be used for this course.
- Understand the psychology that underpins the usefulness of Technical Analysis and the importance of Money Management
- Understand the application methods for Mechanical Trading and Always Riding Trend System (ARTS)
- Demonstrate competence in conducting position analysis using ARTS
- Demonstrate competence in interpreting chart patterns and the application on forecasting trends
Financial professionals or individuals who want to gain a deeper understanding and practical knowledge of analyzing trading data and conduct securities advisory services to identify trading opportunities.
Investment Courses Outline
- Trading Psychology
- The 3 ‘M’s in Trading
- Portfolio Management Rules
- Foundation of Technical Analysis
- Type of Trade and System
- Identify Trading Opportunities
- Market Activity Analysis – 4 Stage of Market
- Bottom Master Strategy
- ART Indicator – NDU Smart Money Index
- SuperTrend System
- The capability of calculating their own portfolio risk per trade and position size
- Able to apply technical analysis on trading system
- Able to identify the strategy and market trend
With effect from January 2016, Singaporeans aged 25 years and above who received their SkillsFuture Credit account activation letter will be eligible for an initial credit of $500 which can be used to pay for course fees for a range of eligible courses. SkillsFuture credits can be used for this course.
For more information on how to claim your SkillsFuture credits, please refer to SkillsFuture website.
IBF – STS Funding
The IBF Standards Training Scheme (“IBF-STS”) provides funding for training and assessment programmes accredited under the IBF Standards. This scheme is eligible for company-sponsored or non-company sponsored participants who are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore, and who have successfully completed an IBF-STS accredited programme. Financial Institutions (MAS licensed or exempt entities), involved in or supporting financial sector activities, are eligible to submit claims for company-sponsored participants.
For all IBF-STS programmes commencing on or after 8 April 2020, MAS will enhance course fee subsidies for BOTH Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore, attending accredited or recognized courses up to 90%. IBF will provide an additional 5% in support in the form of IBF Credit, bringing the course fee subsidy up to 95%. This existing scheme will also be expanded to include workers in eligible FinTech firms.
Training Allowance Grant
In addition, for courses commencing between 8 April 2020 and 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive), IBF will give S$10/hour of eligible training & assessment hours for self-sponsored participants.
For more information, please refer to IBF website.
Note: Participants are required to bring their laptop for hands-on purpose