1. Personal data collected on this form is used for course registration and/or course funding application (if applicable) with funding agencies (eg. SSG, IBF, etc)
2. CyberQuote is always committed to maintaining the confidentiality of all personal information. CyberQuote undertakes not to reveal trainee/sponsoring company information to any 3rd party (other than the funding-
related agencies and/or authorized data intermediaries by CyberQuote without the prior consent of the trainee/sponsoring company.
3. All trainees/sponsoring companies registering for courses funded by the respective agencies (eg. SSG, IBF, etc) are bound by the terms and conditions as set down from the relevant agencies.
4. For funded courses, trainees/sponsoring companies may be required to, either pay full course fees upfront or nett course fees (less the funded amount) at the point of course registration.
If the trainee/sponsoring company fails to meet any of the requirements set under the funding scheme (as stated below or otherwise) resulting in the trainee’s/sponsoring company’s funding application claim being rejected by the respective funding agency, the trainee/sponsoring company is liable to pay the balance of the course fee to CyberQuote or the relevant funding agency:
- The trainee is not a Singaporean or Singapore PR
- The trainee is not residing in Singapore
- The trainee fails to meet the 100% attendance for the course
- The trainee fails to pass the required assessment, where applicable
- The trainee has been granted funding for the same course before.
5. If a trainee is found cheating, he/she will be barred from the assessment, and CyberQuote reserves the right to take appropriate action as deemed necessary
6. For withdrawals, the following conditions apply (except if the participant’s withdrawal is due to medical reasons supported by medical certification):
- Before confirmation email is sent out by CyberQuote (2 weeks before course commencement) – Full refund of the amount paid
- On or after the date of commencement – No refund
- After confirmation email is sent out by CyberQuote – No refund; individual participant/ endorsing organization must pay full 100% course fees to CyberQuote
7. For SkillsFuture Credit cancellation, the refund shall be credited back to the individual’s SkillsFuture account.
You should cancel your claim submission in the SkillsFuture Credit portal before the course start date. If your course has started and you are
- Any withdrawal/refund will subject to a processing fee of $150.
- CyberQuote generally confirms a course 1 – 2 weeks before course commencement date through email notification
8. Replacement of attendance is strictly NOT allowed. There is no make-up lesson if participants are absent from the course unless a medical certificate (MC) is submitted. Participants who fail the IBF assessment are entitled to re-sit the MCQ & Practical Test only once.
9. CyberQuote reserves the right to make changes to a course program, date, time and venue, or cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances. Every effort, however, will be made to inform participants as soon as possible about the change. For cancellation of courses by CyberQuote, fees received will be refunded in full.
10. A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who achieve 100% attendance and/ or pass all assessment component(s) for the course applied for.
11. CyberQuote may also gather data from you when you visit our marketing websites, such as cyberquote.com. These are our webpages that tell you about our product and services and other information about CyberQuote. The categories of data we collect from our websites include data you choose to give us; data we may obtain from cookies or similar analytics tools; data we receive from referrals by other customers; and data we collect if you choose to answer any marketing communications. As used in this section, “you” means visitors to our marketing pages or people who do the things we describe here.
12. CyberQuote reserves the right to update the terms and conditions from time to time as necessary.