CQ will protect the confidentiality of the information and personal communications from its customers and website visitors to the fullest extent possible and consistent with the law and the legitimate interests of CQ, its partners, its employees, and its customers. To protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of information that is collected from visitors to our website, CQ has appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial security policies and procedures in place.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
CQ collects various types of personal data. As used in this Policy, “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified:
- from that data; or
- from that data and other information to which CQ (and all our affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, and all relevant third parties mentioned in this Policy) have or are likely to have access
Personal data includes, without limitation, an individual’s name; address; telephone numbers; email addresses; date of birth; gender; nationality; marital status; passport number, date and place of issue; personal identification number; driver’s license number and expiration; photographs and other audio-visual material; employment information; payment information; credit and debit card numbers; marketing preferences; preferred communication methods; and any other types of information that you choose to provide to us or that CQ may collect about you through your interactions with us and our affiliates, partners and subsidiaries.
CQ may collect personal data by way of the information that you provide to us on our website, our mobile application, or by any other means.
CQ may also collect your personal data from our partners and other independent third-party sources (e.g. management representatives of financial institutions, government agencies). In addition, CQ may also collect voice and video recordings of you in the course of our interactions with you and in connection with the administration of our programs and services.
CQ may take photographs or video recordings at the venue or online platform for publicity and promotional purposes. Where CQ does so, CQ may capture your image or likeness as part of the wider crowd of attendees at the event. If you do not wish for your image to be used in this way, or would like us to remove a photo that contains your image, please contact us using the methods below. In situations where CQ intend to take more close up or individual photos or video recordings of you, CQ will always seek your consent before doing so.
COOKIES AND OTHER WEBSITE FUNCTIONALITIES
CQ may automatically collect the following information about you in connection with your visit(s) to our website:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) visited; date and time of visit; products or services you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits to certain pages; page-interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
When you visit our website, CQ may assign your computer (or any other device) with cookies (which are small text files created on your computer or device), Local Shared Objects (also known as flash cookies, which can store data more complex than simple text) and web Beacons (tiny graphics with a unique identifier that are placed in the code of a webpage) (collectively, “Cookies”). By accessing our website, you agree that CQ can place Cookies on your computer or device.
You have the option of adjusting your browser settings to restrict or limit the use of various Cookies. However, if you choose to do so, the functionality of the website and your user experience may be affected
When you fill out our on-line forms, they are returned to us via electronic mail. Your responses are not encrypted. CQ cannot guarantee the security of information sent via electronic mail.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
CQ currently uses and/or may in the future use your personal data for any purpose not prohibited by applicable law. This includes, but is not limited to, the following purposes:
- to verify your identity where necessary
- to manage the user account that you may have set up with us
- to communicate with you and to process and respond to your questions/ comments and/or feedback
- to provide our services to you
- to process relevant payments and transactions in connection with your participation in our courses and utilisation of our services
- to comply with a court order or other legal process or other statutory and/or regulatory requirements of any governmental and/or regulatory authorities
- any other purpose permitted by applicable law, or as may be described to you from time to time at the point of collection of your personal data
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
CQ may share your personal data with and among our affiliates, partners, and subsidiaries, or with unaffiliated third parties including our third-party service providers, your prospective and/or current employers, auditors, and relevant government agencies and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, in connection with the aforementioned use of personal information. Some of your non-confidential personal data may also be posted on our website.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE SINGAPORE
Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside of Singapore including to our third-party data storage service providers whose cloud servers and data centers may be located overseas. In situations where CQ transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore, CQ will take steps to ensure that appropriate levels of protection necessary to maintain the security and integrity of your personal data are in place.
USE OF PAYMENTS GATEWAY
Upon making a payment, you have agreed to use a valid payment method. You have agreed to pay the fees for courses/services that you have purchased, and have authorized us to charge your debit or credit card or process other means of payment (such as direct debit, or mobile wallet) for those fees. CQ works with third-party payment processing partners to offer you the most convenient payment methods and to keep your payment information secure.
When you make a purchase, you have agreed not to use an invalid or unauthorized payment method. If your payment method fails and you still get access to the course/service you are enrolling in, you are liable to pay CQ the corresponding fees within thirty (30) days of notification from CQ. CQ reserves the right to disable access to any course/service for which has not received adequate payment.
Under some circumstances, CQ may require certain financial information from you. CQ use your financial information (including last four digits of the credit card information) only to verify the accuracy of your name, address, and other information, to detect any fraud or other criminal activity, and to bill you for your use of our services.