Participants will obtain in-depth knowledge on how to trade in a more volatile market with specific focus on Hong Kong & China markets (through “H” shares) which are likely to see more liquidity in view of polar shift in financial landscape. China and Hong Kong are currently 5th and 7th largest market by market capitalization.
Hong Kong stocks and “H” shares offer greater market breadth, allowing traders easy access to sectors, such as social media, gaming, fintech, green technology, luxury goods, etc.
Participants will learn a comprehensive approach to successful navigating the equities markets, using proven trend and momentum strategy. Concepts learned are relevant to other financial markets, eg. forex, futures, etc.
- Equip participants with strategies to overcome common psychological pitfalls of traders.
- Enrich participants with smarter trading capital allocation to minimize risks and maximize returns
- Enrich participants with swing trading concepts and mechanics.
- Learn a comprehensive approach to successfully navigate the equities market.
- Learn what moves price, how supply & demand rule the markets and how this impacts trading.
- Learn momentum-based trading techniques to successfully trade in volatile market environments.