25 Jan 2022 (Tue) 12:00p.m – 2:00p.m
Regardless of the economic situation, there are always Champion Stocks that will live to fight another day. In a market selldown, these Champion Stocks may face downturns and decline. But you can be sure that they’ll make an explosive recovery.
As living with COVID-19 becomes the norm, any positivity in the market can be strong catalysts for these Champion Stock. Even sectors that were declining such as aviation and tourism have Champions that can, and will lead the charge back to recovery.
While investors have been chasing news and “tips” to find investment ideas over the past few months, CK Ee and his students made explosive gains from selected Champion Stocks as they recovered and improved in value.
The best part is that CK Ee and his students knew exactly when to dive into these Champion Stocks, which was before they made their explosive recovery.
Learn more about this proven trading system used to discover champion stocks in CK Ee’s FREE 2-hour live webinar:
- How to identify Champion Stocks for potentially EXPLOSIVE gains beforehand (both upwards and downwards)
- How to get PRECISE entry and exit points for maximising profits and minimising losses (extremely effective in the current economic situation)
- How to EXPLOIT strong market sentiments created by the “Big Fishes” A.K.A. fund managers and institutional investors
- How to REPEAT this process to churn CONSISTENT profits amidst the evolving economy
- BONUS: Commentary on the US Fed tightening policy in contrast with China and Japan’s fiscal stimulation
26 Jan 2022 (Wed) 7:00p.m – 9:00p.m
Missed out Jay’s noon session on the 19th? Join us for an evening one on the 26th!
2021 was a bullish year where market prices prospered despite the pandemic. You’d probably be wondering if investment opportunities are still abundant after the overall price increment? Some have even started venturing into foreign markets, after deeming the Singapore markets to no longer be profitable and unable to generate fruitful returns.
What methods can we use to identify and find up and coming investment opportunities that are still available in the Singapore stock market?
Join the session as Jay shares with you:
- Why the Singapore Stock Market still has better investment opportunities
- How to develop your own investment strategy
- Key tips in developing your own investment strategies and finding investment opportunities
- Free online resources that will assist you in your investing ventures
27 Jan 2022 (Thu) 12:00p.m – 2:00p.m
Missed out the noon session on 19th Jan? Join us for another one on the 27th! As stock changes vary feel free to join for new information!
2021 has come to an end, as we begin to normalize living with Covid along with the emergence of the omicron variant, how will the market develop in the upcoming year? Join us as Caleb shares with you his insight on the things you should look out for in the 2022 stock market. Caleb will discuss about topics such as interest rates and inflation in the US market along with whether the Singapore market is heading towards recovery. Other key points covered will be which Singapore Stock to watch for and how to analyze stock using Price Action.
Key Takeaways include:
- Discussion on the US Interest Rate
- How the US High Inflation affects stock
- Is the Singapore Stock market heading for recovery?
- Watchlist of stocks to lookout for in the Singapore Market
- How to analyse stock using Price Action
- Your individual Stock analysis using Price Action
8 Feb 2022 (Tue) 7:00p.m – 9:00p.m
Strategies To Combat Market Uncertainty
When the COVID-19 pandemic began 2 years ago, economies around the world were severely impacted. Lockdowns came down particularly hard on small businesses and governments around the world had to provide strong monetary support to prevent economies from collapsing – it was worse than the 2008 Lehman Brothers crisis.
However, stock markets surprisingly recovered quite quickly after an initial steep drop in March 2020. The NDU Smart Money Index shows continued net inflow of funds going into stocks.
The key to thriving in this market is finding steadily growing stocks with minimal risks, whichever sector they may be in. Besides tech stocks, commodities stocks have also made good returns in the past year. In this market watch, you will learn how to identify financially stable companies with a good track record and likely to thrive in today’s market.
Join Andy for his unique insights on the Best Growth Stocks to look out for in Q1 2022 for both the Singapore and Global markets that will be beneficial to you in combating market uncertainty.
Key Takeaways from this session include:
- The Best Growth Stocks to watch in Q1 2022
- What are the Strongest Sectors to be in right now?
- Best Strategy to Navigate through Market Uncertainty
- How to Identify Best Growth Stocks with Smart Money Index
This webinar serves as a preview for the Technical Analysis Systems Trading course taught by Andy.
11 Feb 2022 (Fri) 12:00p.m – 2:00p.m
Data is the new commodity – in todays’ context the way we source for information and how we communicate said information has become pivotal for both individuals and organisations. Bring data to life with live dashboards, generate reports and craft out unique insights for your organisation by connecting to various data sources. Extracting, analysing data and sorting large quantities of data in a logical manner will help your business make well-informed and effective decisions.
Identifying best practices and knowing which are the right tools for data visualisation and analytics is a crucial factor in growing your organisation. Most businesses adopt visual-based tools such as Microsoft Excel or Power BI to help with the visualisation and analytics of data. While others use coding based tools such as Python for their data processing requirements.
Through this webinar, participants will have a glimpse into how industry experts utilise these tools to analyse and visualise data.
Key takeaways from this webinar include:
- Introduction to Data Analytics & Visualization
- The adoption of Data Analytics in the industry
- How to analyse data and efficiently derive business insights
- Discussion of visual based tools such as Excel and Power BI
- Discussion of coding based tools such as Python
- Live demonstrations of various functions in Excel, Power BI and Python
- Case studies of how analytics is used in the industry
- Derive a better understanding of how these digital tools fit into your organization