Why Penetration Testing is of utmost priority for your business? Here are 6 reasons why your company should invest in Penetration Testing annually.
- is similar to a routine checkup to detect dangers that have not yet developed symptoms
- provides IT with a way to identify gaps in compliance
- can prevent costly data breaches including brand damage associated with the security breach and resultant loss of business
- can help you to minimize or even eliminate the risk of vulnerabilities that put your organization’s reputation and customers’ loyalty at stake
- can help you prioritize your security investments
- is a necessary feature to assess a company’s resilience to potential cyber attacks and data breaches
CyberQuote offers penetration testing services to help companies ensure their IT infrastructure is secure against cyber attacks and minimize the risk of data breaches. CyberQuote also offers the C-SAP programme which is designed for companies to increase the level of cyber security awareness of their employees. C-SAP is approved by the Institute of Banking and Finance (IBF), which is affiliated to the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). For more details, please contact us today!