Cyber threats are advancing day by day. Hackers today have much more advanced ways to penetrate security systems and steal your personal information. Cyber threats have advanced along with advances in networking and the increased usage of mobile computing. How much worst can it get in the future?
- Disturb wireless transmissions
- Crash operating systems
- Transmit viruses to destroy local files
- Attack through mobile & Wi-Fi connections
- Attack through individual devices (Laptop, smartphone, tablets)
- Attack cloud drive
- Peer-to-peer connectivity between electronic devices will become another pathway for cyber-attacks
- Artificial Intelligence being used as a weapon by attackers
Being one of the Top Outstanding Cyber Security Companies in Singapore, we offer Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing services to help companies ensure their IT infrastructure is secure against cyber-attacks and minimize the risk of data breaches.
At CyberQuote, we believe training the users is key to having great cyber hygiene. Our Cyber-Safeguard Awareness Programme (C-SAP), which is accredited by the Institute of Banking and Finance (IBF), is designed for companies to increase cybersecurity awareness of their employees. CyberQuote also provides solutions for Cyber Hygiene. For more details, please contact us today!