The current IT generation has seen an major growth in hackers and scammers targeting your mobile devices. They seek to compromise your devices with security threats, such as malware, spyware and can lead to loss of crucial personal data and identity theft. Secure yourself from mobile scams/threats. Here are some methods to know to protect yourself against mobile security threats.
- Avoid using unsecured public USB ports to charge your phone
- Turn off your Bluetooth when not in use
- Set a unique phone password
- Avoid using outdated apps
- Avoid using unsecured public WiFi networks
At CyberQuote, we believe training the users is key to having great cyber hygiene. Our Cyber-Safeguard Awareness Programme (C-SAP), which is accredited by the Institute of Banking and Finance (IBF), is designed for companies to increase cyber security awareness of their employees. CyberQuote also provides solutions for Cyber Hygiene. For more details, please contact us today!