This is a programme for participants to learn more about ethical and professional standards in Financial Market industry. This programme aims to equip financial representatives with the requisite knowledge of the ethical and professional standards, including knowledge for financial Reps to enhance their understanding of fundamental ethical practices in their sales interaction with clients, in relation to the regulatory framework and workplace practices.
- Understand the importance of Ethics in today’s. landscape
- Understand the difference between Compliance and Ethics.
- Define Moral Issues and Motivation for Ethical Professionalism.
- Understand the framework and identify obstacles for Ethical Decision Making.
- Understand the Ethical Culture and Codes for Ethical Standards.
- Identify the best practices for marketing financial products.
- Understanding the practical applications of Ethical Standards.
- Recognize ethical issues in financial representative landscape.
- Go beyond compliance for ethical practices.
- Recognise moral issues and be motivated to practice ethical standards.
- Make decision based on a structured process, avoiding obstacles and pitfalls.
- Embrace the ethical culture through established code of ethical and sales practice for the financial advisory business.
- Market financial products ethically and with full disclosures and ability to apply ethical skills to sales practice.