This course is designed for aspiring new traders who have the intention of managing a small boutique fund or new traders who want to be equipped with a new skill. In this intensive course, participants will be able to gain the fundamental knowledge of different building blocks for a successful trade and be able to understand and analyze different market conditions.
This course is accredited under IBF standards. SkillsFuture credits can be used for this course.
- Enable participants to understand Financial Products listed on various exchanges and their risk and returns
- Familiarize participants with different trading platforms
- Equip participants with the knowledge of effective risk management
- Equip participants with the knowledge of how to select products, adjustment and position sizing
- Designed for aspiring new traders who have the intention of trading full time
- Aspiring traders who like to manage a small boutique fund
- New traders who want to be equipped with a new skill
- The Mindset of a successful trader
- Money Management
- Product Introduction (Futures, Over the Counter Forex, Options and Spreads)
- MT5/Trade System run
- Order Type
- How to use Fundamental Analysis
- How to use Technical Analysis
- Trade Set-Up
- Planning and execution for the first trade
- Fundamental knowledge of different building blocks for successful trading
- Ability to understand and analyse market sentiments and conditions in line with commercial players
- Ability to select the right products to express their knowledge of price action market entry/exit and re-entry strategies
With effect from January 2016, Singaporeans aged 25 years and above who received their SkillsFuture Credit account activation letter will be eligible for an initial credit of $500 which can be used to pay for course fees for a range of eligible courses. SkillsFuture credits can be used for this course.
For more information on how to claim your SkillsFuture credits, please refer to SkillsFuture website.
IBF – STS Funding
The IBF Standards Training Scheme (“IBF-STS”) provides funding for training and assessment programmes accredited under the IBF Standards. This scheme is eligible for company-sponsored or non-company sponsored participants who are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore, and who have successfully completed an IBF-STS accredited programme. Financial Institutions (MAS licensed or exempt entities), involved in or supporting financial sector activities, are eligible to submit claims for company-sponsored participants.
For all IBF-STS programmes commencing on or after 1 July 2016, Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above will be eligible for 90% co-funding of direct training costs, subject to existing grant caps of S$7,000 per programme. Singapore Permanent Residents will continue to be eligible for 70% co-funding of direct training costs for IBF-STS programmes.
For more information, please refer to IBF website.
Note: Participants are required to bring their laptop for hands-on purpose