A course suitable for any individual to have the ability to build and manage their own multi-asset portfolios that are able to generate lifetime income for their retirement needs. It is designed for investors who are serious in planning and implementing insurance and investment plans.
This course is accredited under IBF standards. SkillsFuture credits can be used for this course.
- Enable participants to understand Personal Financial and Protection needs
- Help participants maximize their CPF and SRS strategy
- Familiarize participants with Multi Assets’ criteria and methods (Stocks, Bond, REITs, Unit Trust and Retirement/Saving plan selection)
- Equip participants with Portfolio and Risk Management skills
- Individuals who want to learn Multi Asset Investing
- Individuals who are interested in managing Multi Asset Portfolios
- Individuals who want to have insurance, investment and retirement plan
- Individuals planning for Retirement Income
- Check out your own Finances
- Protecting Your Downside Risk
- Maximising Your CPF
- Growing Wealth with SRS
- Generating Passive Income with Bonds
- Picking Value Stocks for Dividends
- Everything you need to know about REITs
- How the Pro select Unit Trust
- Dissecting Saving, Retirement and Annuities Plan
- Becoming a Manager in Creating Your Own Lifetime Income
- Ability to create their own portfolios that fits the criteria of lower volatility and inflation-hedged returns
- Able to generate stable Lifetime Income using various assets class such as Stock and shares, Bonds, REITS, Unit Trust and Saving/Retirement plans
With effect from January 2016, Singaporeans aged 25 years and above who received their SkillsFuture Credit account activation letter will be eligible for an initial credit of $500 which can be used to pay for course fees for a range of eligible courses. SkillsFuture credits can be used for this course.
For more information on how to claim your SkillsFuture credits, please refer to SkillsFuture website.
IBF – STS Funding
The IBF Standards Training Scheme (“IBF-STS”) provides funding for training and assessment programmes accredited under the IBF Standards. This scheme is eligible for company-sponsored or non-company sponsored participants who are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore, and who have successfully completed an IBF-STS accredited programme. Financial Institutions (MAS licensed or exempt entities), involved in or supporting financial sector activities, are eligible to submit claims for company-sponsored participants.
For all IBF-STS programmes commencing on or after 8 April 2020, MAS will enhance course fee subsidies for BOTH Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore, attending accredited or recognised courses up to 90%. IBF will provide an additional 5% in support in the form of IBF Credit, bringing the course fee subsidy up to 95%. This existing scheme will also be expanded to include workers in eligible FinTech firms.
Training Allowance Grant
In addition, for courses commencing between 8 April 2020 and 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive), IBF will give S$10/hour of eligible training & assessment hours for self-sponsored participants.
For more information, please refer to IBF website.
Note: Participants are required to bring their laptop for hands-on purpose
Trainer: Darren Chew
$1284 incl GST
Price for BOTH Singaporeans & PR
$64.20 (after 95% ibf Grant)
Training Allowance Grant (TAG) for Individual Sign Ups
TAG claimable after you have fulfilled the course requirements: $160 (16 hrs x 10/hr)
17 Phillip Street